School tomorrow

at least you have had summer!
I took summer school at my university....I ****** up :(
I wasted 2 months to get F!

Oh well, three weeks left of this great british summer before I start back at uni..

ha ha i still got a week untill i start me A/S courses:)

woohoo
here in australia, winter is ending, and the warmer weather is starting!!

Well, i will console myself by corrupting young innocent freshers, niave to the ways of uni lads, he he

Make the most of it, once you leave school and have to get a job.. then you can moan!! :D

I've already started! I'm working 14 hours a day, that leaves very little time for anything except sleep and getting ready for work again!

I began MAT111 (Algebra) last night...

I have determined that Algebra is only for people wishing to show off. "Look! I can do this!" There cannot be any real-world application for this.

2x^-2 + 3y^2
/
3x^-3 - 3y^-3

Whole problem within brackets and the bracketed expression to the power of -2

Give me a fricking break...
But don't ask me to give you an answer that looks like another problem.

6 is an answer, 6x+8 is not.

Pardon my venting...:rolleyes:

I've been in school for 4 months now, won't be out for another 20 months.

I get home schooled, well kinda :D :p btw im wondering can anyone see my sig? :confused:

I go back to highschool Tuesday.......where did the summer go....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back