School : Career Questions

N

Not Bman

I took an online course about a year ago and failed it, more because I didn't end up doing the work. I have recently gotten the chance to do a recovery course on it. The problem is that half the documents and files that were posted online are gone or don't work. I was wondering if you'd like to help me (kinda do my work, just this one). This is the question.

I basically have to find the information for the questions under the names, I am having problems finding that information. I thought maybe some of you guys could find the info, or would know it. If you'd like to help post it in your reply in the way I have them here. Thanks.

Mind you, I do have some of them answered, I want to see what you come up with.

[FONT=&quot]Anthony (drywall finisher):[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- what interests and skills would make him a good candidate for this kind of work
- [/FONT]what he should take or do at high school to prepare himself
[FONT=&quot] - how he can arrange an apprenticeship
- what safety issues may affect him
- where in Ontario he is most likely to find work
- what other legislation or workplace issues may affect him[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Lise (correctional worker):[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- what postsecondary education or training she needs
- what kind of hours she’s likely to work
- whom she’s likely to work for
- whether she will be part of a union
- what ethical issues may affect her work
- whether this is a field where there is likely to be job availability in the near future[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anja (retail salesperson):[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- what kind of earnings she can expect
- what kinds of hours she will work
- what working conditions she will deal with
- what kind of job security she will have
- what other occupations are related to this one
- how many days of holidays she might have[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Derek (meteorologist):[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- what his specific duties might be
- what high school courses he needs to take
- what his university entrance requirements will be
- what salary and benefits he might have as a public service employee
- whether he’ll be part of a union and what that will mean to him
- what ethical concerns are part of the job[/FONT]

You want us to do the work for you? Sorry but I'm not doing it :speechless: :laugh:

I said just this once, come on, you know you want to go back to the school days lol

The problem is that half the documents and files that were posted online are gone or don't work.

Stupid question, perhaps, but have you brought this to the attention of your instructor/school? Maybe they'll fix the problem and provide the materials for you.

The system that was used, was the first version (free version), files are no longer. Since then has fixed the problem, and have archives of files. So yea.

I said just this once, come on, you know you want to go back to the school days lol

Tell you what ... I'll do yours if you do mine. I've got to produce the materials for a 1 hour training and then the level 2 assessment by end of the week.

I didn't think so!

The good news ... in the "real world" fewer people care how you got to the right answer than that you get it. But for school ... there's not a lot of point if you're not going to do the process yourself.

'Teh Interweb' has certainly made schooling easy :eek:
I remember when you had to hike it to a library if the school/uni didn't have what you needed.
It was either get ready for hours of note writing, or photocopying if you could afford it.
As for getting someone else to do it for you? Well you had to be rich, or extremely violent lol.:laugh:

There were a hundred and sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road.
We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and LICK the road clean with our tongues.
We had half a handful of freezing cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at the mill for fourpence every six years,
and when we got home, our Dad would slice us in two with a bread knife. Luxury!

Couldn't resist a bit of Python. :cheeky:

DANG you people and your good habits, I just did like 7 Unit's and didn't want to search and do this one. I thought someone might help out, but I guess not lol

ARG lol I guess I have a bit of work to do.

DANG you people and your good habits, I just did like 7 Unit's and didn't want to search and do this one. I thought someone might help out, but I guess not lol

ARG lol I guess I have a bit of work to do.

I can help with the grammar: it's "7 units" plural, not possessive. :)

I took an online course about a year ago and failed it, more because I didn't end up doing the work. I have recently gotten the chance to do a recovery course on it. The problem is that half the documents and files that were posted online are gone or don't work. I was wondering if you'd like to help me (kinda do my work, just this one). This is the question.

I basically have to find the information for the questions under the names, I am having problems finding that information. I thought maybe some of you guys could find the info, or would know it. If you'd like to help post it in your reply in the way I have them here. Thanks.

Mind you, I do have some of them answered, I want to see what you come up with.

[FONT=&quot]Anthony (drywall finisher):[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- what interests and skills would make him a good candidate for this kind of work - interest in finishing drywalls[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- [/FONT]what he should take or do at high school to prepare himself - gym class
[FONT=&quot]- how he can arrange an apprenticeship - bribe[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- what safety issues may affect him - drywall tunnel syndrome[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- where in Ontario he is most likely to find work - where people are rich and lazy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- what other legislation or workplace issues may affect him - disability, workers comp[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Lise (correctional worker):[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- what postsecondary education or training she needs - teacher or police[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- what kind of hours she’s likely to work - long[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- whom she’s likely to work for - a federal pound me in the ass prison[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- whether she will be part of a union - if she wants[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- what ethical issues may affect her work - whether to ignore the ass pounding or join in.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- whether this is a field where there is likely to be job availability in the near future - will there be more prisoners in the near future? likely[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anja (retail salesperson):[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- what kind of earnings she can expect - minimal wage[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- what kinds of hours she will work - long[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- what working conditions she will deal with - annoying customers. holiday shopping season [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- what kind of job security she will have - none[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- what other occupations are related to this one - shoe salesman, prostitution[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- how many days of holidays she might have - none[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Derek (meteorologist):[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- what his specific duties might be - weatherman[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- what high school courses he needs to take - english[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- what his university entrance requirements will be - pass high school[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- what salary and benefits he might have as a public service employee - insignificant pay. no appreciation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- whether he’ll be part of a union and what that will mean to him - maybe. dunno[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- what ethical concerns are part of the job - should he tell the truth about the weather or mess with people.[/FONT]

There you go.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back