Scary

XPletive

bbbb-ring...
This story happened about a month ago in a little town in Mexico, and
even though it sounds like an Alfred Hitchc0ck tale, it's real.

A guy was hitch-hiking on a very dark and stormy night. He hadn’t seen
a car for over an hour, and storm was so strong he could hardly see
a few feet ahead of him, but finally he saw a car coming towards him! As it approached him, it slowed and then stopped.

Without thinking about it, he got into the car, closed the door, turned to thank the driver for stopping, only to see that there was nobody behind the wheel!

Suddenly the car started rolling. The guy looked at the road ahead and saw a sharp curve through the fog. Scared, he started to pray; begging for his life. Then, just before he hit the curve, a hand appeared thru the window and moved the steering wheel.

The guy, paralyzed in terror, watched as the hand appeared every time
the car was about to drive off a curve.

The guy finally came to his senses, gathered his strength, jumped out of the car and ran to the nearest town.

Wet and in shock he went to a cantina, asked for two shots of
Tequila, and told everybody about the horrible experience he
had gone through.

About half an hour later two guys walked in the same cantina and one
said to the other, "Look Pepe, that's the jerk that got in the car while we were pushing it."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back