scanner driver for tamarack artiscan 9600

K

keesvr

I've installed Windows XP prof. everything works fine except for my scanner, an Tamarack Artiscan 9600 (ECP 24). The company Tamarack went down, so I can't find any driver that works with this 'old' scanner under XP. Does anyone have a tip or idea how to make the canner work, maybe an other driver. The scanner worked fine under windows 98 and ME.

Thanks!

Go to www.driverguide.com and do a search for Tamarack. There are dozens of different drivers for their scanners for all operating systems. If there aren't any for WinXP, use the one for Win2000. That worked for my ancient HP 5P scanner.

Driverguide requires you to register, but it's free and I've never gotten any spam from them. Or use "drivers" as the logon and "all" as the password. That will get you right in.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back