SB4100 Cable modem

E

Eolis

Does anyone here have the internal page address for the SB4100?? It's where you can check the signal, log, etc....

Starts with 192.???.???.???

I dunno man lol...

I would try 192.168.0.1

It's pretty standard, but, hey...if that doesn't work, you can brute force it, there are only 16,581,375 possible combinations of 192.xxx.xxx.xxx

:D

I'm not sure if this will display the info you want, but you can open a command window and type in 'ipconfig /all' and see if that will display what you're looking for.

Re: ...

Originally posted by dejav00
I would try 192.168.0.1

Thought that was it, but it wasn't. I need to be able to reset the modem to factory specs. Helps it out sometimes. Cox gave it to me one time, just can't find where I put it. Oh, well........

Thanks anyways........

Onlline was REEEEAAAAALLL slow awhile ago, and thought I'd try to reset the modem settings, but all the sudden everything is back up to speed. Must have been COX, although I'm sure they wouldn't fess up to it....:p

the internal configuration page for surfboards is 192.168.100.1

Originally posted by narwing
the internal configuration page for surfboards is 192.168.100.1

That's the ticket......Thanks.........:D

You don't work for COX, do you??:eek:

:p

Close, Dejav00

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back