Say goodbye to the Ford Focus.

I just totaled my car out. Rather a nice lady totaled my car out for me. Was on Interstate 45 and slammed on the breaks for a car breaking hard in front of me Stopped just in time, but unfortunately the lady behind me slammed into me going about 40... sandwiched me between the two cars. My air bangs didnt deploy thank god but i banged my arm up and i think i have whiplash.

Make a long story short I was not at fault no one in any party was hurt badly but im without a car until i get some insurance money and even then a 2001 ford focus with 80,000 miles on it isnt gona bring much back totaled out.

Oh that sucks at least you didnt get hurt too bad, make all the razr people pay you lol....

If you wanted a mini should have bought a mini. Doesn't hurt nearly as much as custom car work :p

Make a long story short I was not at fault no one in any party was hurt badly but im without a car until i get some insurance money and even then a 2001 ford focus with 80,000 miles on it isnt gona bring much back totaled out.

Well according to Kelly Blue Book, if the car was the base model and was in good condition with the 80000 miles, it was worth 4 thousand dollars and change as a private party sell. That's still something.

Wow that's crazy, I got into a similar accident on 12/1 (last Friday), except I wasn't hit as hard. I was hit from behind, thrown into another Civic (I have one too), and that Civic thrown into a Lexus.

Sore weekend, no injuries, except to my car which needs a new bumper, trunk, rear body work, front grill, headlights and fog light assembly.

Haven't heard the status, but probably not totalled.

I have a **** load of pictures, not as bad as it sounds really. If I ever see the inside of my home perhaps I'll post them :D

If you are rear ender, and you get pushed into the car infront of you.
Do you have to pay the damage for the car u rear ended because of the person who rear ended you?

i wouldn't have thought so, as it was the person behind u at fault?

The air bags didn't deploy when someone ran into you from behind at ~40MPH? That's not good.

Ouch! Glad you weren't seriously injured man.

I just totaled my car out. Rather a nice lady totaled my car out for me. Was on Interstate 45 and slammed on the breaks for a car breaking hard in front of me Stopped just in time, but unfortunately the lady behind me slammed into me going about 40... sandwiched me between the two cars. My air bangs didnt deploy thank god but i banged my arm up and i think i have whiplash.

go to the bank and you'll get a loan for your next car

glad you're going to collect on this one

Glad to hear that you're alright, Sean. From the thread title I thought that Ford was abandoning the Focus! :p

Well according to Kelly Blue Book, if the car was the base model and was in good condition with the 80000 miles, it was worth 4 thousand dollars and change as a private party sell. That's still something.

The insurance won't give him that much.

I am glad to hear that everyone is o.k.

The insurance won't give him that much.

I am glad to hear that everyone is o.k.

Your insurance will give the blue book minus deductible, assuming you have full coverage. Your insurance will also cover the damages to the car you were pushed into, and it is your insurance company who will try and collect from the motorist who hit you.

Your insurance will give the blue book minus deductible, assuming you have full coverage. Your insurance will also cover the damages to the car you were pushed into, and it is your insurance company who will try and collect from the motorist who hit you.

I am not liable for anything. The person that hit me caused the accident entirely. Her insurance just called up and told me that they will proccess the car tomorrow.

On a second note my doctor just diagnosed me with severe whiplash so im gona have to talk to them about that. Im on muscle relaxers, pain killers, anti inflammatory drugs. Plus they hooked me up to some machine that shockes the bejezus out of you for 20 minutes.

Good note they are going to start paying for a rental as of tomorrow.

This sucks man...
You better find a new car fast.
The insurance companies really suck.
You pay them money, so they say they will cover you, you end up paying tons more than they actually give you.
And then when you do crash.
You get least possible value, bad service, and most likely a rental car for only a week...

Sucks to be in an accident, Glad your'e not to badly hurt.

Now the ? of the day...Why was he/she jamming on the brakes???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back