Say goodbye to the Ford Focus.

If you are rear ender, and you get pushed into the car infront of you.
Do you have to pay the damage for the car u rear ended because of the person who rear ended you?
The person who hit me and caused everything is liable/accountable. She didn't have insurance, so all our insurance companies will cover us and then go after her legally.

I called Friday night when I got home, went to a drive-up appraisal place Saturday morning, got my check today to cover the repairs. Was quite nice really :D

Thats good.
im glad that the innocent people dont get screwed.

Your insurance will give the blue book minus deductible, assuming you have full coverage. Your insurance will also cover the damages to the car you were pushed into, and it is your insurance company who will try and collect from the motorist who hit you.

I just went threw all of this, and no they won't ..

If you are rear ender, and you get pushed into the car infront of you.
Do you have to pay the damage for the car u rear ended because of the person who rear ended you?

You know all about the rear ender's don't you.....

You know all about the rear ender's don't you.....
I cant tell if that had some sort of sexual innuendo or not.
If its not, and you really meant it, then, no.
I have never had any accident, my fault or not.

sexual innuendo
hsughr.gif

allstate just called they are going to give me 6,742.00 USD for the car. Im actually happy about that way more than I expected.

allstate just called they are going to give me 6,742.00 USD for the car. Im actually happy about that way more than I expected.
Thats not what I expected at all!
David Palmer pulled through for ya :)!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back