• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Saving Saved Games

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I am getting ready to clean my computer, reformatt and all. I am saving all my files and stuff. Sending them to another computer, since I have 4. Anyways, I was wondering how I can save, saved game files. I want to save the saved game files for NFS Underground 2. Where can I find those and such?

onimkron

OSNN Senior Addict
I'm not sure if it's the same, but for NFS Underground 1, I backed up 4 files; a UGD, opt, usr and cfg file. Granted, i'm not sure which one relates to the save game itself, but I managed to get my save game to pop up after reinstalling, and dragging the files back in :)

synical33

X2 & Lovin' It
to find the NFSU2 saved files navigate to your root directory (Usually C:\) and then go Documents and Settings>*Your User Name*>Local Settings>Application Settings>NFS Underground 2 and all your saves will be there under the name that you used when creating a User Account for NFSU2

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix