Saving a theme

DeeBeeS

OSNN Addict
I have installed Style XP and Icon Packager. I have downloaded a visual style from Style XP and used icon packager to change the icons. Then using Properties and Appearance I have changed certain fonts and sizes to what I like.

My problem is that when I then open properties-themes then save as I browse to C-Windows-resources. I then give the modified version a name and save it. I must be doing something wrong as it is not saved and does not shown on the list of themes in Properties.

Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong. Thanks in advance.

Of all the themes that I stuck in the Resources folder, only about half of them showed up in the list. I thought that there might need to be a specific directory structure, but that didn't seem to do the trick. So I really don't know what causes it, I just got used to browsing to the Resources folder and double-clicking on the theme that I wanted to use.

Yea it's the same with me. I always wanted to know that. Microsoft must just like playing with your mind. I have at least 20 themes, and only about 7 of them show. I automaticly go to resources,themes to load one now.

Hmm, I wonder what makes one theme show up and another not? My guess is it's the fault of the theme developer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back