• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Saving a theme

DeeBeeS

OSNN Addict
I have installed Style XP and Icon Packager. I have downloaded a visual style from Style XP and used icon packager to change the icons. Then using Properties and Appearance I have changed certain fonts and sizes to what I like.

My problem is that when I then open properties-themes then save as I browse to C-Windows-resources. I then give the modified version a name and save it. I must be doing something wrong as it is not saved and does not shown on the list of themes in Properties.

Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong. Thanks in advance.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Of all the themes that I stuck in the Resources folder, only about half of them showed up in the list. I thought that there might need to be a specific directory structure, but that didn't seem to do the trick. So I really don't know what causes it, I just got used to browsing to the Resources folder and double-clicking on the theme that I wanted to use.

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Yea it's the same with me. I always wanted to know that. Microsoft must just like playing with your mind. I have at least 20 themes, and only about 7 of them show. I automaticly go to resources,themes to load one now.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Hmm, I wonder what makes one theme show up and another not? My guess is it's the fault of the theme developer.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar