Saving A Bmp Picture

S

Sony0

this one has me confused, I am trying to download pictures, doesn't matter what site they are from, I save them as bmp, which is one of two options it gives me the other being ART, but it saves on my hard drive as jpeg and it will not open with anything, Stuck on this, any help grateful

out of the blue, been working no problems, tryed restoring to an earlier time, this on XP, still the same

yeah tryed that, still the same, weird problem, wonder why its transfering it as jpeg when I'm saving as bmp, doesn't even give a jpeg option

I had a similar problem, I could only saves pics as bmp and gifs wouldnt animate, my solution was to reformat and put back on win2k pro.

try saving as all files then put the name of the pic in " "

like this "example.bmp" I dont think it matters actually if the drop down box is all files or not the " should sort it

only gives ART AND BMP Options, always defended XP to my friends, but getting sick of these little niggles, tryed my old pc with 98 on it and they download straight away, so its 100% an XP Fault

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back