Save Drivers.

K

Kirrie2001

I found this on the Langalist yesterday if anyone is interested.

Easy Way To Back Up Your Drivers
Hi Fred, I've been a long time consumer of your newsletter and thought I d let you know about a new, free Windows utility just out by JerMar Software ( http://www.jermar.com ). It is called WinDriversBackup ( http://www.jermar.com/wdrvbck.htm ). WinDriversBackup can identify all of your Windows driver files and save them to a secure location in two simple mouse clicks.
As you know, backing up your Windows driver files means they will be available to you the next time you need to reinstall the driver or the whole operating system. WinDriversBackup places the driver files in one organized location of your choosing.
WinDriversBackup is especially helpful in situations where you have a computer in your possession and its internal hardware is unknown. WinDriversBackup can identify the hardware on the system and the associated drivers ---then back them up to a specified location. WinDriversBackup is even network compatible --you can just as easily connect to a remote computer on your network and backup driver files.
WinDriversBackup is provided free of charge. This software DOES NOT install spy-ware or ad-ware software. When you install WinDriversBackup all you get is WinDriversBackup. There are no strings attached.
WinDriversBackup seems to be an excellent tool and a good fit for the readers of your newsletter. Best of all it is free. Warm regards, Jerry Rawdon
Thanks, Jerry.
In the interests of full disclosure, Jerry is the "Jer" in "JerMar," so you might wonder about his objectivity. But I've tried the tool, and it's just as he says. It works quickly and effectively, and creates a neatly-ordered folder structure that contains backup copies of all the current drivers on your system. Cool!
The reason they offer it for free is that they hope you'll check out their other software, some of which also is free and some of which is commercial. Well worth a look!

Great link Kirrie2001. Downloading it now. This tool will come in handy. :)

nice kerry...I thought this was going to be an automobile joke, when I saw the author...hehe.

anyway, speaking of drivers...did you know that a man iin america is struck by a driver every 20 seconds.

we don't know who this man is, but he is one unlucky american

SierraC3.gif

He is a ghost :eek:
Thanks for the link! Downloading it now, it will come in handy.

Dealer. I think you have me mixed up with someone else. :D

There are some very good links on the Langalist, so I shall post them as and when I think they will be useful.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back