Savage 2000 XP Video Driver

R

Rob Miller

I managed to find an early Beta XP video driver for my Savage 2000 card, but XP still does not recognize the 64MB memory on board.

I also eMailed Savage to see what they are up to, but since they have not responded, I assume that is bad news!

Does anyone out there know anything about the Savage 2000 situation insofar as XP compatible drivers?

HELP! HELP! HELP!

Rob

Just a question. Do you have your agp aperature size set at 64mb in your bios?

AGP Aperture Setting in BIOS

Lonman,

I have looked at my BIOS, and there is no way to change the AGP aperture settings. I am currently using the latest WIN2K driver(s), but my system will not recognize the 64MB onboard memory, e.g. when trying to run Microsoft Plus! games.

Anyone out there have any clues? or suggestions?

Rob

got a friend who has that card (atleast i think its that one) and he ended up using win2k drivers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back