Saturday I will be married

Congrats, no need to hurry back, have fun, we should still be here ;)

To tdinc:
I really don't know you that well buddy but let me clear my throat before I say this....ahem!

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I meant congrats!

Thanks everyone! :)

Everything was great, Family and friends Great food and Drink!! All is well........

now I must start on my Man cave blueprints....

thanks again peeps.....

your **** out of luck, locke just moved the island.

As you read through these repsonses make a list of all those discouraging your marriage. Lock this list in a safe place, preferably at the office. One year from now open the lock read the list and you will know who your true friends are.

Good luck. ;)

A few simple rules to follow on the cruise ship...
1. Don't drink the water.
2. Don't eat the food.
3. Drink only beer.
4. Don't go near the rails without a life vest and a floatation device shaped like a dolphin.
Otherwise have fun! I put off my marriage for 12 years, you can only imagine the brow-beating I take for that! Congrats TDINC! Best wishes for the new bride and groom! :pirate: :D

As you read through these repsonses make a list of all those discouraging your marriage. Lock this list in a safe place, preferably at the office. One year from now open the lock read the list and you will know who your true friends are.

Good luck. ;)

No doubt this is supposed to be humorous... but i have no idea what it is.

Ahh, sorry. Only those married over one year will get it...

And I undertsand there are a select few married people who never reach the level of understanding. Lucky SOB's!

Ignorance is bliss?

Going on ten years next year, amazing when I look at it that way.

it will be 9 yrs for me in jan or feb, one of those months :)

I think tdinc got lost in his "Man Cave". Or was it that other new "Cave"? :rolleyes: :p

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back