Samsung SCH-S310 Motion Phone

Oh dear, I can picture people in the streets maniacally waving their phones in the air in an attempt to dial a number... not good.

SPeedY_B said:
Oh dear, I can picture people in the streets maniacally waving their phones in the air in an attempt to dial a number... not good.
Haha, just what I was thinking...would be hilarious. :D
Just like many other crazy Samsung contraptions, this thing probably won't make it to the U.S. either...which is probably a good thing this time.

NetRyder said:
Haha, just what I was thinking...would be hilarious. :D
Just like many other crazy Samsung contraptions, this thing probably won't make it to the U.S. either...which is probably a good thing this time.
well the idea/technology is a pretty good idea the phone looks ok but everything else dump it, i mean yea ppl would be waving their hands around to call someone, they said they made this phone so it would be easier to call ppl rather than prssing the number, but other than that it is a cool phone

samsung comes out with good ideas but not to be put into phones

there even are samsung cars in lebanon

yays a banin idea

just tired like wetiein my number out and if you could doi it that fast would be wikid :D

2l faster than normal like good idead i htink might lok stupid but who gives a dam lol :|

someone must be drunk,high, or both.

Interesting, but very... strange idea. Voice dialing is so much better. Say, "One!" and the phone dials 555-5555 because it was programmed into Speed Dial Box 1. But, imagine driving and waving that phone around, hahahahaha!

saw this last week, they are just trying to come up with that will attract consumers from nokia phones, but thats not ganna happen, whoever gets those phones will just be impressed for a while with that feature and show friends that my phone can know what letters or numbers when i move it accordingly. but then they relalize that the t9 dictionary input method is much faster (messages) or going into the phonebook for calling lol!

wtf thabs BS in england anway

dont mean how this sounds dude but your talkin so much ûûûû there tryin to take consumers fron nokia how you expect technology to envloe? no doubt that something like thats gona happen and if it does nokia will do the same and other phone company you just dont see that its gona take off lol if it was nokia what would you say then?

past since i been 15/16 years iv had a old 5110, 6130, 3210, 3310, 3315, 3330, 3410, 3510, 3510 i, 8210, 6210, 7110, n gage, 6230, 3650, 7610 thats what i can member iv had anyway and now i think nokia are just the same since then whats really new what other fones anit got ? 1 thing about nokia ease of use but compared to SE, Samungs menus nowdays it dont matter if you get a SE S700, Samsung D500 or a Nokia 7610 they all the same stuff

anyway i dunno why i said ;ast night lol, but i think its a kool idea imo :D

you are very wrong and dont know how this business works, wow u had all these phones i care so much, and that makes it even more clear that you are affected by marketing. if a new phone comes out, with the same features as others for a higher price because its new no one will buy it unless they like the looks eg. and half the world is using nokias (dont deny it cuz its true) so when samsung makes a new phone with the same features as a nokia thats already been out no one will buy it, but when they kick in with a new feature people will consider buying the samsung, and thats how the game's played. its called competition and without it there wouldnt be the motion phone today, maybe next century

paul2-0-0-2 said:
5110, 6130, 3210, 3310, 3315, 3330, 3410, 3510, 3510 i, 8210, 6210, 7110, n gage, 6230, 3650, 7610
and if you are trying to say that u know how this game works cuz u got all these phones ure very wrong my friend, how much do u pay for these phones anyways like 40 pounds with the plan? try paying the full price, and even if u are, the way ure saying, my friend has had almost every single nokia in the last 8 years, and the first motorola startac which cost a couple of thousand dollars, but that doesnt matter, as u just said ur self u bought all those nokia's i dont see any samsungs in there? and i bet i wont even though u said the new ones are all the same and easy to use

flippin heck, tis only a phone. So much angst, chill out boys

lmao how many of the world is usin windows?
how many people buy sony tv's over other brands even a man said in dixons other day if people come in to the shopthey take them to the sony tvs before anything else
how many people but wear nike trainers than anything else?

means nothing end of the day i probley missed your point cause i anit read what you said since your comment about nokia and most half of the world usin it means nothingggggggggggg to me

if a kid ask him for a fone for xmas she goes in a shop my son wants a fone 99% of the time they would say Nokiai went in to a shop and told them what i wanted they was right away nokia? even though i know what fone i wanted done all the same stuff but they said nokia over any other brand

since i was at school nokia was the best and eveything else nothing else is better blah blah blah, yes most fones iv ever had have beens nokias but thats cause i was stupid and didnt take any notice of when people had a sony fone and staid this and that etc

and LMFAO with ith that crap with samsung and nokia dunno what you think of other fones but really you need to go in a shop and try others out

i dont know what kinda nokias what have come out by you, but over here they are crap end of disargee all you like

lmao i didnt post it to look kool or for you two care just sayin but wateva

nokia 7610
k700
samsung d500
nokia 6230
n gage qd

best fone out of them and the cheapest to buy is the k700i l

has everything else what all the other fone has and better cheaper looks good but really if you was lookin for a new fone would you take my advice and get that over a nokia fone?

to me it looks like you wouldnt and buy a nokia just caue its nokia

anyway i dont give a dam lol if you think nokia are so great and wateva carry on wastein your money when there are better fones what do more and cheaper

and i cant spell or use grammer so soz about that

the 7610 is much better in my opinion , i dont like sony ericcson phone layouts, and i think the k700 isnt megapixel camera, as u said u didnt care about which phone cuz u were in school, but i do, i pick my phone out everytime because specs, and features, and everytime so far it has been a nokia i was about to get a p900 but as i said i dont like the layout and menu, and my next phone will most probably be a nokia as of now (nokia 6630) unless somthing better comes out

themafia_69 said:
and if you are trying to say that u know how this game works cuz u got all these phones ure very wrong my friend, how much do u pay for these phones anyways like 40 pounds with the plan? try paying the full price, and even if u are, the way ure saying, my friend has had almost every single nokia in the last 8 years, and the first motorola startac which cost a couple of thousand dollars, but that doesnt matter, as u just said ur self u bought all those nokia's i dont see any samsungs in there? and i bet i wont even though u said the new ones are all the same and easy to use

lmfao so you sayim im liein i could go and g fones iv ever had and stuff and take pics of ones i still have recpits and boxes and waytve else motos, sony fones, ericssons i just said nokia cause yo was on about them

i could post pics of fones im usin now what are my ny unit but whats point lol? i ddidt post it to look kool or wateva else if i did i wuld of posted pics but i dont care what you think lol

themafia_69 said:
the 7610 is much better in my opinion , i dont like sony ericcson phone layouts, and i think the k700 isnt megapixel camera, as u said u didnt care about which phone cuz u were in school, but i do, i pick my phone out everytime because specs, and features, and everytime so far it has been a nokia i was about to get a p900 but as i said i dont like the layout and menu, and my next phone will most probably be a nokia as of now (nokia 6630) unless somthing better comes out

guess so about pic quliaty thats it

and there is gona be a better fone out than the 6630

but nevermind

im just pissed of and shouldnt of ocme in to thsi thead and posted so blah

soz for sounds like prick or wateva lol

its all good man everyone has their own preference, mine is nokia, and thats not the only thing the 7610 is better in, its processor is probably faster ( didnt check so dont hold it against me) and its symbian operating system

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back