Samsung E105, Customizable?

dubstar

format c:
E105 Cell Phone, hackable?

i want to hack it up.. anybody know any way to change the GUI? or any places to download free (good) MegaTones(r)?

large_front.jpg

Info on it

well, i havent found anything cool for it yet, but if anybody knows where i can get FREE MEGATONES(r) or HiFiTones(r), i'd appriciate it.. or free wallpaper. Thanks.

GUI change needs a full software flash and some editing... not to mention a compatible MBUS/FBUS data cable to upload the new flash to it (not an easy job, you really need to be able to code confidently as you'll b0rk the phone if you mess up as MBUS/FBUS talk direct to the EEPROM (main software of phone)).

Ringtones and wallpaper are the same... you'll need a data cable. If thats the same phone I think it is, you should get a cd with the phone in the box which has the software needed to download things to it... look on ebay for a compatible data cable or seek elsewhere on the internet, somewhere may be selling them cheap. From ebay, you'd be lookin at about £10 inc delivery... from a shop, expect to pay about £15-20 (not sure of USD conversions).

Thread edited... since youre not hacking anything, you are customizing. Accuracy is the key to quality.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back