Samsung E105, Customizable?

dubstar

format c:
E105 Cell Phone, hackable?

i want to hack it up.. anybody know any way to change the GUI? or any places to download free (good) MegaTones(r)?

Info on it

dubstar

format c:
well, i havent found anything cool for it yet, but if anybody knows where i can get FREE MEGATONES(r) or HiFiTones(r), i'd appriciate it.. or free wallpaper. Thanks.

GUI change needs a full software flash and some editing... not to mention a compatible MBUS/FBUS data cable to upload the new flash to it (not an easy job, you really need to be able to code confidently as you'll b0rk the phone if you mess up as MBUS/FBUS talk direct to the EEPROM (main software of phone)).

Ringtones and wallpaper are the same... you'll need a data cable. If thats the same phone I think it is, you should get a cd with the phone in the box which has the software needed to download things to it... look on ebay for a compatible data cable or seek elsewhere on the internet, somewhere may be selling them cheap. From ebay, you'd be lookin at about £10 inc delivery... from a shop, expect to pay about £15-20 (not sure of USD conversions).

P

PseudoKiller

Thread edited... since youre not hacking anything, you are customizing. Accuracy is the key to quality.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelPowers