Samsung D710

i would never buy a samsung phone, i love the user friendlyness of nokias period. i was thinking about getting a p900, thank god i didnt, its a great phone of course, but i just dont like the way the software is layed out.

saw that phone acutally around in stores, and on tv, its a nice looking phone, still though nokia rules the market

I like nokia. I have a Sagem-MyX2 phone now though, has a good Orange pay as you go package.

Fuk that lol

Iv always had Nokias last one was a 7610 but just got a Samsung D500 easier to use plus better imo :)

They will probley make another version with Bluetooth like they with the E800 and D500 just to make more moeny lol like nokia do

themafia_69 said:
saw that phone acutally around in stores, and on tv, its a nice looking phone, still though nokia rules the market
dont forget the imate but still nokia is easier to use, i wanna either get the nokia 6260 or the imate jam

I used to carrry two cells, one for work and mine.

Now I have none. :D

Told the man to stick it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back