Samsung A900 Blade

Sazar

Rest In Peace
Finally upgraded my cell phone (after AGES) and got me the Samsung blade phone.

And boy am I happy :D

I'll link to an older review of this thing and then chill ;)

Fwiw, I've never had a cell phone hold its signal like this before. It's pretty amazing. And FAST.

http://www.phonescoop.com/articles/review_sam_a900/index.php?p=o2

main1.jpg

Last edited:
This phone looks much better than the razr in my opinion.

Very nice phone m8, and I love black it's my favorite color for tech products :cool:

Doesnt look better in the razor, the phone just has too much pastic instead of the metalic look like the razor. But it does have great freatures. IF i had sprint this would prob my choice in a phone too.

It does have a fair bit of metal on it but not in the manner of the Razr's.

Hey I just picked upthis phone. Were you able to get the usb cord to work so it would Communicate with the comp. or is the cord just to use the phone as a modem? Any Info would be great.

Use the cord that comes with the phone and dl the software from the site.

That is all :)

That's a sexy phone, and it doesn't look like it's built like **** either :)

That's a sexy phone, and it doesn't look like it's built like **** either :)
Please tell me its not called the Blade.
Phone companies need to stop coming up with stupid names. And Motorola needs to keep the friggin vowels!

Nice phone though.
Just think the name is repetitive.

I have had this phone for a few months. I love the phone but I have had a worse time with the bluetooth compared to my old motorola phone.

Also word to the wise, turn of the location option. It drains battery a lot faster with it on than with it off.
Settings then 8 (others) then 4 (Location) and turn it off

Also check to make sure the phone us up to date cause new software came out a few days ago. It's under settings then 8 (others) then 8 (update Phone software)

thanks I've done all that. I would like to be able to get the usb to work.

Try the attached files.

See if they work for you.

Attachments

• Drivers 4.zip
    123.1 KB · Views: 153
Try the attached files.

See if they work for you.

Worked Thanks. I also figured out that I had to go into the tools section on the phone. Now All I need is to figure out how to back up the Phone book.

:D

Yah, I don't remember all the steps I underwent to get it up, but its easy once you get the connection established.

Sry, I should have been more help, but the files definitely make it easy :)

crazy thread resurrection but I can't seem to upload ringtones with the data cable...I've read all these crazy ways to do it on the internet but nothing by using the cable. Anyone on here have any luck uploading ringtones with the cable?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back