Salma or Jennifer ?!?

P

Phantom_24

Sorry ladies ....but this need to be addressed !! Getting tired of all this Jennifer Lopez quagmire when the REAL hot one is and will always be Salma!! So here's the poll:

ok ok...I admit it...I had a thing for Charro to back in the day....but let's not get sidetracked !! :D

Salma Hayek or Jennifer Lopez

Here's the Jennifer pic to make things fair.....

Here ya go !

both are sexy @$$ women but you should have used the pix of salma from the movie "from dusk till dawn":D

oh yea lol. that would have blown all votes away...the vampire pic lol

Where's the choice, "both at the same time"?

*puzzled*

Someone got the Salma Vampire pic?? My personal fav...though I don't have a shot of it, is the stripper scene from Dogman !!!!

Hubba hubba hubba......

Salma....*drool*

Ahhhhh....

You mean THIS pic !!

Nice choice.....though Salma rolling around in her underwear in Dogma still does me in every time !!

And don't even get me STARTED on Nelly Furtado......

*puuurrrrrrr*........

Re: Ahhhhh....

Originally posted by Phantom_24
You mean THIS pic !!

Nice choice.....though Salma rolling around in her underwear in Dogma still does me in every time !!

:eek:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
chiklis031202.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back