Sad

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Well, my ex-wife just got here from Texas to take my kids for her summer visitation. They will be there for 6 weeks!!! I don't like this. What do I do now?!?! I can't hear them playing in the other room 'cause they are not there. It is weird. I am so used to them being there. If I am not at work, I'm with my kids. Now what?!?! I have forgotten what it is like to be alone. It's very quiet. :(

I have teenagers, and I'm dreading the day when they move out, heart goes out to you:(

have a drink on me :D

Well chit, I was already for the 1000th party and you made me cry :(
What ya need to do is get out and enjoy some of the time you have, those 6 weeks will fly by.

Soz I made ya cry.
Maybe I should get in drunk, whore mode. That might get my mind off it.

Hell, I have a daughter of 15 years, and I am dreaming of the day she moves out.....

Just Kidding, I love her to death....its just the constant whining.....well I guess thats the nature of women in general :rolleyes:

I guess I better shut up now b4 I get myself in any deeper.....:(

-Grinder

Originally posted by xsivforce
Soz I made ya cry.
Maybe I should get in drunk, whore mode. That might get my mind off it.
Stop on by when you're in that mode ;)

Originally posted by Grinder714
its just the constant whining.....well I guess thats the nature of women in general :rolleyes:

-Grinder

Hey hey, watch it now :p

Originally posted by Jewelzz

Stop on by when you're in that mode ;)
eyebrows.gif

watch it X, she was flirting with gonaads last night, on the prowl :p :p :p

Originally posted by Iceman38
watch it X, she was flirting with gonaads last night, on the prowl :p :p :p

Hmmmmmmm, flurting with Gonaads....Thanks for the visual. :eek:

-Grinder :p

Originally posted by Iceman38
watch it X, she was flirting with gonaads last night
Just gonaads? A slow night, huh? ;)

Grinder: Ewwwww!!!

Originally posted by xsivforce
Well, my ex-wife just got here from Texas to take my kids for her summer visitation. They will be there for 6 weeks!!! I don't like this. What do I do now?!?! I can't hear them playing in the other room 'cause they are not there. It is weird. I am so used to them being there. If I am not at work, I'm with my kids. Now what?!?! I have forgotten what it is like to be alone. It's very quiet. :(

I feel your pain brother. I've got a 2 yr old girl 12 hrs away that lives with mother. http://members.rogers.com/lancejordan/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back