• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sad

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Well, my ex-wife just got here from Texas to take my kids for her summer visitation. They will be there for 6 weeks!!! I don't like this. What do I do now?!?! I can't hear them playing in the other room 'cause they are not there. It is weird. I am so used to them being there. If I am not at work, I'm with my kids. Now what?!?! I have forgotten what it is like to be alone. It's very quiet. :(

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Well chit, I was already for the 1000th party and you made me cry :(
What ya need to do is get out and enjoy some of the time you have, those 6 weeks will fly by.

G

Grinder714

Hell, I have a daughter of 15 years, and I am dreaming of the day she moves out.....

Just Kidding, I love her to death....its just the constant whining.....well I guess thats the nature of women in general :rolleyes:

I guess I better shut up now b4 I get myself in any deeper.....:(

-Grinder

G

Grinder714

Originally posted by Iceman38
watch it X, she was flirting with gonaads last night, on the prowl :p :p :p

Hmmmmmmm, flurting with Gonaads....Thanks for the visual. :eek:

-Grinder :p

Kr0m

Originally posted by xsivforce
Well, my ex-wife just got here from Texas to take my kids for her summer visitation. They will be there for 6 weeks!!! I don't like this. What do I do now?!?! I can't hear them playing in the other room 'cause they are not there. It is weird. I am so used to them being there. If I am not at work, I'm with my kids. Now what?!?! I have forgotten what it is like to be alone. It's very quiet. :(
I feel your pain brother. I've got a 2 yr old girl 12 hrs away that lives with mother. http://members.rogers.com/lancejordan/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn