Sad Sad day...

P

pc_tek

I just wanted to say that it's a sad sad day in hell when you have a website and an ad banner is twice the size of the logo for the forum.

:rolleyes: Tek!

lol, consider it under construction.

You are all guinea pigs :D

yeah for a minute i though i had accidently stubled across the crucial websight.

maybe they should change the logo from "ex-perience" to "ex-periment"

:D

Ribbit

LOL me thinks me is gonna hide under that lilly pad over yonder

ribbit ribbit :D :p :D :p ;)

lol

Well see in school people had a tendency to EXPERIMENT on FROGS!!!!!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<< :mad:

I think its a hint for some support from the members and users of this site, instead of just leeching.

Maybe its because providing a website with so many downloads and features costs a lot of money and they need advertising to be able to provide all this for us and to keep providing it.

I click on the advertisements every time i visit this website as this is the best XP site around and i like to support it. It takes no effort on my behalf - a mouse click.

And Crucial is the best RAM.

I dont know how much bandwith these guys use, but if you times your mommies and daddies cable modem cost by 10,000 times per day that may be close :)

Theres a lot of kids that think having a website is free, well its not . :)

I was part of boomgames.com and you can see what happened to us. No advertising = no website = no goodies for the kids.

We know dont allow public access anymore - only friends and members which is so much better for us. I dont want the guys here to have resort to that.

Support these guys , they provide a great site !

: My two cents :p

Thamks for your support DrX, this site doesw cost a fortune, but that isn't why the Ad is bigger than the logo, some of the more astute amoung you may have noticed that the look of the site has changed and whenever waddy has a spare minute he is working away to update the forums.

At least we haven't resorted to popups eh?

Ads? what ads? LOL c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts 0.0.0.0 secure.webconnect.net All I see is a red X below the XP-ERIENCE logo :)

sad sad day

Come on guys, click on that Ad, even if you don`t like crucial.
It helps xp, and if you enjoy it, then surely it`s worth a click, for the best site on the planet.

Yep, I agree. It doesn't hurt anything to click it....c'mon, you know you want to. I DARE you.:p

Everytime I visit this site I click on at least one of the advertisements, I love this site and want to support it, i mean , a simple mouse click is nothing, for everything this site gives me.

FYI : Crucial RAM is the best ram on the market, we run it in all our servers, we wont use anything else.

That taiwanese junk just wont perform - i fully recommend Crucial Ram if your a gamer or just want top performance.

Yeah guys clik like your lives depend on it!!
Its only fair that we support these guys who put so much effort into maintaining such a great site.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back