Russian to English translation

X-Istence

Political Access
Hey guys, I need some help, as a reply to an email I got the following, and I need to know what it is in English:

attachment.php

The first part means go, but the other part I don't know, and not a single free translation site out there can translate it.

For some reason I am thinking it means go ****yerself or something like that, which would be a very unprofessional reply to a very professional email I wrote.

Cheers!

Edit: Damnit VB, insert my unicode characters.

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 1,053
this is the translation from Babble Fish

"Go nakher!"

Hey X, I sent you a message regarding what it means.

its not russian. its a Slang word, combination of Belarusian/Ukrainian

No, nothing was copied, it is a complete set of new source code. Which is why I can't do anything with regards to getting sourceforge to remove the name. And since my trademark registering is still ongoing with the lawyer I am working with I can't get them for trademark infringement.

Edit: Thought I had that in my blog post though?

Hey X, I sent you a message regarding what it means.

its not russian. its a Slang word, combination of Belarusian/Ukrainian

No need to PM me what it means, could have posted it here for all to know:

tdinc in PM said:
I believe it to be a form of Slang (leet language) with a mix of Ukrainian/Belarusian combination

Haxep

(????') -dick horse

?? ??? (expr) ‡ 1) far away; for mor see comments note Also used as a part of expressions like "to hell with it". EX - "Da nu ego na khuy" - "To hell with him" Also used as apart of :Go to hell" EX : "Idi na khuy" - "Go to hell"

?? ??? ??????? ~ na khu'ju vertet' ‡ to ignore someone or someone's opinion eg Da ya ego na khu'yu vertel! I don't give a **** about him! note Literally translated as "To rotate someone on the top of your dick"

bottom line the ******* told you to **** off.

So, they told you to rotate someone on top of your pen0s?

:eek:

Seriously though, hope you get your stuff figured out and give them what for.

Coming froim a native Russian speaker....more or less it means "go **** yourself." Literal to English, it means go sit on a ****.

Someone doesn't like you :p

Coming froim a native Russian speaker....more or less it means "go **** yourself." Literal to English, it means go sit on a ****.

Someone doesn't like you :p

Yeah, the ****er named his project the same name I gave a project with the same intentions and whatnot, and I asked him nicely to change it.

Pesky russians. Slap 'em.

Hope you can get the trademark sorted though, should help things a bit :)

Man that guy doesn't like you at all, have him join here and then ban him :smoker:

You mentioned DMCA on your blogpost.

Let me vent steam based on the number of DMCA emails Ideal with at coreix:

DMCA does not apply outside of the USA. Do not bother sending notices outside of the usa.

The number of US based laweys I have to professionallt remind of this fact is insane. The two reasons Ieven deal with them at work are, the fact that if it's in breach of US law its probably breaking uk law, and my boss would nag if I didn't deal with it :)

You mentioned DMCA on your blogpost.

Let me vent steam based on the number of DMCA emails Ideal with at coreix:

DMCA does not apply outside of the USA. Do not bother sending notices outside of the usa.

The number of US based laweys I have to professionallt remind of this fact is insane. The two reasons Ieven deal with them at work are, the fact that if it's in breach of US law its probably breaking uk law, and my boss would nag if I didn't deal with it :)

Sourceforge is US based. They are owned by VASoftware which is registered as a company in the US. That is why the DMCA applies to them.

for a russian product? You're almost as bad as adobe for having a guy arrested in the usa for making a product legal in his home country...

Use your head please :)

for a russian product? You're almost as bad as adobe for having a guy arrested in the usa for making a product legal in his home country...

Use your head please :)

Ehm, sorry but it does not matter where the project is originated from. The DMCA applies to misuse of trademark, and if SourceForge is hosting a project even from Russian origin that is in violation of the DMCA they have to remove the project.

This would be the same as getting a host to remove Adobe Photoshop from a server hosted in the US which had someone from Russia upload it there in the first place. The host has to make sure no illegal copyrighted information is on it's servers, no matter where it originated from.

Now, if the Adobe Photoshop was hosted on Russian Servers and had been uploaded by a Russian he would be untouchable. Same with if a US person would upload to a Russian server.

So please, DMCA applies in this case if I did have a trademark already.

Edit: Since I don't think it matters that this is private now or not, this is what SF.net had to say on the issue:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&atid=200001&aid=1550084&group_id=1

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back