Runtime error ...

VLT

OSNN Junior Addict
Hi all,

I just joined, i use to be on the NTFS.org forum, but yeah you have changed since then.

Anyway, ive got this popup that really annoys me.

Only when viewing webpages:

Line:109 <<< (has been other lines to e.g 1, 34 etc )
Error: Object Expected

YES / NO

Sorry i got webspace but i cant access it at the moment :( , other wise i would post the little popup image.

So yeah, is there anyway i can disable it or fix it, coz its really bugging me

Kind Regards
Steve

I fixed my runtime error a while back with a file called "vb6sp5" downloaded free from MS. Do you have Java installed? Might need that too.

Heeter

ok cheers, yep i got java installed, i might have to update it though.

Cheers
Steve

im not havin any luck finding "vb6sp5" ...

Steve

Talking about this, I in internet explorer keep getting an error message, I think it might be my host, though I don't get it on using Mozzy.

Stack overflow @ line 0 (zero), I keep getting.

I was going to post the site I keep getting it at, but it is for my village and last thing I need is our 3 houses over a square 5 miles, with me being the only Lee, suddenly being full of autograph hunters, chicks and furture wives and hangers on:p coming and invading our space.

I forgot to add, now I will, anyone else have this and find a solution?

Internet Options - Advanced - Put a checkmark next to "Disable script debugging"

hey thanks guys, problem SOLVED :D

Kind regards
Steve

yoyo said:
Internet Options - Advanced - Put a checkmark next to "Disable script debugging"

Been there, done that got the t-shirt, tx. :) No goodeeee

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back