Run in Tool Bar

A

andre9540

well i have more probs..... long time ago i saw a desktop with a short cut to the run command in his task bar, it look like the address bar but for the run command is this possible:(

I am pretty sure that it WAS the Address bar.

Address bar allows both web pages and every command line command that I have tested.

(right click the tasbar > toolbars > Check "Address bar")

~Dan

i dont think it was mainly beacause he was talking about it in his post

you can use PowerMenu 1.5 to minimise things to the system tray.

ok, this is pretty simple to do, but I like using the address bar that brunsodj posted better.

for me, hitting the win key+r is better too, but here's how you put the" run" in the task bar...quick launch section

first create the run shortcut...just hit the start, drag the run onto your desk top.

then drag the run from your desktop to your quick launch

done

yah i know you can put it in your quick launch but i was talking about it being in the taskbar like the address where i type in the command and press enter

ok, then you missunderstood brunsodj...the address bar is "run", as well as the address bar...just follow his instructions, and you have run, it just says address instead of saying run

If you don't like the name "address" on there you can right click "address" then uncheck "show title"

You can also go into internet explorer right click on the word "address" and uncheck the "Go Button"

This will leave you with on long box to use command line with.

~Dan

how do you remove the go button i dont see an uncheck box

You have to remove the Go button IN Internet explorer.

Since you are looking at this post, Internet explorer is open, find the address bar, right click the address bar and uncheck "Go Button"

After doing this you need to go to your taskbar, remove your address bar from the taskbar then add the tool bar back to your taskbar...This is the only way I see to refresh it.

This should do the trick, if not let me know.

~Dan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back