• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Run Blocked Program

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
I have PeerGuardian installed on my computer because my niece and nephew are big fans of using my computer to do things I'm not a fan of.

But when Vista starts it blocks the program. I have to click and tell it to run blocked program. How do I remove it from this list or make it so that it just runs.

I've told it to run as admin, I've checked everything I can but I'm so confused. Seems like in the KB that the only option is to uninstall it or let it be blocked :dead:

American Zombie

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
Found the following at Phoenix Labs site:
Note: PeerGuardian 2 does not support Windows Vista at the moment. This is a top priority, and we hope to have a Vista download soon.

You may want to look through this long thread about PG and Vista.

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
Found the following at Phoenix Labs site:
Note: PeerGuardian 2 does not support Windows Vista at the moment. This is a top priority, and we hope to have a Vista download soon.

You may want to look through this long thread about PG and Vista.
the version I'm using is a beta version specifically for vista. I'm thinking it's more of a vista problem than a pg2 problem.

WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 2.0 RC1 Test 2:

* Supports Vista and all other windows versions - all in one installer.

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
well the weird thing is I don't think it's a pg2 problem. Because pg2 works great. The only problem is vista wants to block it at start up.

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
I guess I just have to manually start it. what a bummer. I guess as with any new OS and new ver. of a program there are bugs, that's the one and only thing I miss about XP, you could work around anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies