Rules of these forums.

UniSol

I'm all ears
What is and what isnt allowed?

Now dont point fingers you rude people! :D

Erm, No warez, cracks or slagging the electronic punk off, oh and I imagine anything that is illegal in your country and/or england ;)

I think we should have anarchy :)

Anarchism:
Defined as:"political theory opposed to all forms of government. Anarchists believe that the highest attainment of humanity is the freedom of the individual to express himself, unhindered by any form of repression or control from without. The belief that all governments rest on violence to control their subjects"

--1984 Funk & Wagnalls Encyclopedia

Well, I live in Ottawa where the G20 had their summit last month (or was it October... anyways). And to say that anarchists believe that all governments rest on violence to control their subjects is kind of a hipocritacle statement. I saw some of the stuff that went on, and while I was around, most of the violence originated in the anarchists provoquing police. Though, I'm pretty sure those weren't "true" anarchists, but rather young punks who don't even know what anarchy really is, they just see it as a lack of rules and laws, and of authority.

cool. I live in Toronto which should be the capitol of Canada :p. and another rule: All must respect me and Alecstar

Well, as for Alec, he does have my respect. As for you, well... still to be determined.

And Ottawa is the One True Capital of Canada! :D

lol, yeah right Alex.

I respect AlecStarr but not you! You wish, highwind777!!!

You respect me in school though ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back