UniSol

I'm all ears
What is and what isnt allowed?

Now dont point fingers you rude people! :D

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Erm, No warez, cracks or slagging the electronic punk off, oh and I imagine anything that is illegal in your country and/or england ;)

M

max

I think we should have anarchy :)

Anarchism:
Defined as:"political theory opposed to all forms of government. Anarchists believe that the highest attainment of humanity is the freedom of the individual to express himself, unhindered by any form of repression or control from without. The belief that all governments rest on violence to control their subjects"

--1984 Funk & Wagnalls Encyclopedia

S

St0n3H3ng3

Well, I live in Ottawa where the G20 had their summit last month (or was it October... anyways). And to say that anarchists believe that all governments rest on violence to control their subjects is kind of a hipocritacle statement. I saw some of the stuff that went on, and while I was around, most of the violence originated in the anarchists provoquing police. Though, I'm pretty sure those weren't "true" anarchists, but rather young punks who don't even know what anarchy really is, they just see it as a lack of rules and laws, and of authority.

H

Highwind7777

cool. I live in Toronto which should be the capitol of Canada :p. and another rule: All must respect me and Alecstar

S

St0n3H3ng3

Well, as for Alec, he does have my respect. As for you, well... still to be determined.

And Ottawa is the One True Capital of Canada! :D

E

existenz

lol, yeah right Alex.

I respect AlecStarr but not you! You wish, highwind777!!!

You respect me in school though ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glen