RTCW sound probleme in intro movie

Ok, well My game seems to be playing well. But in the intro movie.. the soudn is ok until we see the mans face and his stick with fire..the music and everything just starts to scratch out and fade..and then theres nothing..just the movie playing, no sound.

But the game seems to run properly... any help?? thx

B

Burpster

do you have an Emachine or something helly?? damn you have alot of problems ....heheheh

LOL no, it's a good PC :D

I'am just having a couple of probs.. only with NFS and this game up to know.. But I tried it on another computer... and it does the same thing.. the intro video has no sound.. neways... I aint gonna try to figure it out right now, Iam a little drunk...lol ;)

S

Stircrazy

check out RTCW site they might have a fix for it or the cmd to add into your shortcut to disable the intro i never had the prob so i dunno

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut