RSS feed for NTFS?

L

Leo154

Is there one or can it be made.. one for news and one for forum would be great.. necause there is a really cool plugin for Trillian that gives news from RSS feeds..

thats a rdf feed. i want a real rss feed so that i can read it with firebird and the agregg extension. now its saying error parsing rss feed.

It is an rss feed, rdf merely means the framework, it parses fine with trillian/klip/php.
Some apps may have trouble parsing it because ot the extra tags that are in place for the Klip (klipfood / iid / note)

Have you got a URL for this extension so I can take a look at it ?

Ah, yeah, it's because the feed has extra invalid tags which were required to make Klipfolio work, You could always try Klipfolio from www.serence.com or send an e-mail to the author of Agreg8 seeing if he can do anything about it.

btw, the forum backend works with it (http://www.NTFS.org/forum/backend.php)

um klipfolio is not working as you have read in my other thread. but i will sent an email to the author. Thanks for helping :D

Punk, just a thought, but could we have modules.php?modname=backend&action=rdf, as a normal feed and have modules.php?modname=backend&action=klip for the klip with the extra paramaters?

Or would that take too much work?

I'll try, think I tried that before... may take time tho, like I have said elsewhere got alot on my plate atm!

take all the time you need
blink.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back