Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5 Touches Down

L

Lee

More features, faster, better; that’s what Roxio Easy Media Creator™ 7.5 is all about. Burning and copying CDs and DVDs has never been faster, and creating Hollywood-style movies or photo slideshows has never been easier. Your music is where, when, and how you want it, and your video and photos never looked this good. Add to that a complete, award-winning backup application and you can feel confident that all your projects are safe. Expand your digital horizons with the #1 digital media suite! View screenshots and features.

Faster burning and copying
LP and Tape Assistant

Award-winning Backup MyPC application
DivX-to-DVD Creator

Easy Internet audio capture tool
Hollywood DVD playback on your PC

Music mix editor
Disc and drive diagnostic tools

MyDVD Slideshow
Disc Image Loader

Backup MyPC™ 6 Deluxe
DVDInfo Pro

Capture
Label Creator

CinePlayer™
LP and Tape Assistant

Creator Classic®
Media Manager

Disc Copier
MyDVD Slideshow™

Disc Image Loader
Napster®

DivX-to-DVD Creator
PhotoSuite® 7 Platinum

Drag-to-Disc®
Sound Editor

DVD Builder®
VideoWave® 7 Professional

View more details here

I knew about this for couple of days now. It's nice to know that the biggest crapware is being updated ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back