Roxio Easy Cd 5 Platinum

S

SMAnsari

Anyone else having XP issues with this Burning suite?...Any suggestions?

If you are very specific with your problems I might be able to help. I went thru a lot to get 5.0 up and running on my xp but I finally did.

Also scan your way around here http://support.roxio.com/
They actually helped me there, although there forums are presented poorly imho.

Roxio

My problem is related back to the CPU usage issue...I get problems where my system is exhausted and burning takes forever (4-8 hours) to burn the simplest of things...Even when I try to close things out, it freezes...I believe it's related back to the CPU problem but I've heard that others have had operating problems with Roxio and XP

I havent had those issues. Mine was just getting the thing up and running so I would say check out the roxio site.

Check your drive settings... make sure you're not trying to burn in PIO mode.

i got sick of ECDC 5 because it made my xp unstable..
i now use nero .. but i really miss the jewel case creator that come with ECDC that gave you the song name and time..
does anyone know where i can find a good program to do this for me?
i have looked but could not find anything

Why dont you just use your ECDC 5 for jewel cases???

I have both Nero and easy cd 5 installed with no problems at all

to use it in xp there is instructions for loading it on site........

load 5 platnium, reboot
load xp patch, reboot
then they suggest upgrading to 5.02, reboot
loaded it many times, reboot
never had a problem, reboot
with it working ever, reboot

I used to use nero, but with the latest patch EZCD5P has become completely stable. Nero was completely stable too, but I enjoy the video cd creater, direct cd, sound editor, and video editor. Runs smooth and like a charm for my 4x/4x/24x burner. I also think the CD Copier Deluxe is better than nero. If you wanna burn cds, go with nero. If you want to do more than go with EZCD.

Roxio Easy CD 5 screwed me all up. I just use Nero and RecordNow.

roxio easy cd all version don't work on xp

If you like problem install cd easy creator on your computer
the all pacth of roxio are here for confirm the problem
take nero and incd you can be work easy and no problem
regards

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back