Router Problem

CompCrazyFrog

OSNN One Post Wonder
Hi I can't launch a billiards game from http://www.terragame.com/lbclub.shtml
My home computers connected through broadband ethernet router and seems my computer has one IP and router has another and game cannot find another computer.
I'm sure many people might encounter such a problem, please someone help or point me to some online resources:)

Natali

It looks like you need to be forwarding ports. However you need to know which ports to forward. You probably need to ask terragame for the specifics.

First try and see if you can connect without the router. If you can't then start looking at your software firewall.

If you can connect without the router plug it back up, go to the "advanced" menu on the router setup and set your computers IP address for "DMZ" that opens up the router's hardware firewall for your computer. If that works and you don't want to leave your computer wide open you do the port forwarding Vern mentioned. Port forwarding will also be under the "Advanced" router setup options.

Post the router make and model and soemone using that brand can give you more detailed instructions.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back