Roll On Patriots

Smoke286

Smokeater
The team with no stars just embarrassed the star studded Indianapolis Colts. Next week the two best teams in footbal meet The Pats and the Steelers, promises to be a classic game.

How great it would be to have the Pats repeat right after the Sox won the World Series.

Good game last night. Figured they were gonna win since they havent lost against the colts since Brady joined them. Brady was the michigan QB before he went to the patriots and man did we kick ass and we still do :).

I am not a football guy... but didnt the patriots win the Superbowl a few years back?

Uhm, didn't Michigan lose to Texas in the Rose Bowl? and Ohio state?

Thats only because the bcs is fooked up and doesnt match up teams right for the bowl games. If college had a playoff system that would be alot better. They aint as good as they use to be but not every team is gonna be good forever. College teams lose players every year cause they can only play for so long. Anyway...we should get back on topic :p.

TittleBitties said:
They did last year and in 2002.

Thats right, the 2003 season and the 2001 season, but the games were actually played in Jan 2004 and 2002 respectivly

Being from the Pittsburgh area I am a huge steelers fan. I met bettis on numerous occasions. But it is also a fact that my second favorite team is New England. It is without doubt and hope that I am anticipating the Steelers pull off this year. After the way they beat New England the last time they played them (breaking their 25 game winning streak for those who forgot) they shouldn't have any probs.

I am also hoping that Philly beats Atlanta. To have a turn pike bowl would sooooo sweeeeeeeett !! ....

GO STEELERS !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back