Rogers Cable gone an done it!

drz01

Weekend DJ
They have introduced a service called Xtreme Plus at a wooping 18mbps download speed for $99 per month. :suprised: :up:

Don't forget the transfer cap of 100gigs and a charge of $1.25 for each gig over that.
I believe those where the most recent numbers I heard.

Don't forget the transfer cap of 100gigs and a charge of $1.25 for each gig over that.
I believe those where the most recent numbers I heard.
I don't use Rogers but I've read they also throttle BT/P2P traffic when possible as well.

Seems like a nice business plan, up speed to a point few can reach, and charge them more. :)

I do no use P2P or BT I find what I need on newsgroups and they are very fast...

My friend in sweden pays $50 a month for 100 Mbit, why are we cheering for 18? Hell, for $60 I get 12 Mbit, and we have yet to get capped :p

My friend in sweden pays $50 a month for 100 Mbit, why are we cheering for 18? Hell, for $60 I get 12 Mbit, and we have yet to get capped :p
Yeah, it's really sad how far behind the US is wrt a internet connection for all, and speed at which all can connect.

Videotron introduced 20Mbps last year, for less.

N. America has garbage speeds compared to our friends living in oyro-land.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back