Roccat firmware

Everlong

Scotland's Greatest
Political Access
I've recently purchased a Roccat Valo keyboard, and after installation it was working until it asked if I wanted to update the firmware, and of course I did.
About 5 secs after the update started a notice came up saying "Firmware update failed. Please try again"
Now I cannot use my keyboard because the LCD comes up with the same.
Later I downloaded the firmware/drivers from the website and installed it but still doesn't seem to work.
I'm running Windows 7 if that helps.

There is a beta firmware and an approved firmware. If you are trying the beta fall back to the relased version.

Also, make sure you got the firmware for the Valo and not for another model. I grabbed the wrong firmware once and it cost me a MB...

There were a lot of complaints about the Valo from back in Sept/Oct time frame on some forums I looked at. Nothing about bad firmware updates though.

I've installed the released version, and started it then restarted my computer, but when I plug in the keyboard it just leads me to this
screenshot2y.jpg

I assume you did this but will state it anyways.

Uninstall drivers and software, do a clean with Ccleaner if you want. Reboot, let windows install the driver, or install the latest one yourself. See what happens.

Yeah, it's completely gone.
And I've tried the keyboard on my other computers and nothing; just "FW Update failed. Please try again"

mmm.. maybe the keyboard is faulty, can you take it back to the store?

Yeah, well I could just send it back to Amazon.
I did send a support form to Roccat, but still no response...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back