RIS server hell with $OEM$

ZeroHour

ho3 ho3 ho3
Hey guys,
I am having a hard time with my ris stuff right now. I took over from someone that left and I am having to learn alot from scratch.
I have been trying to get it to create a Install dir in the root of the install drive and a file into prog files\intel\wireless\autoimport (need to stick the setting for WiFi in there).
I have checked though after the box has built but none of the files/dirs exist.
The dirs are in the same level as i386.
Anyone got any ideas?

Also the main reason I am doing this is because I want to have the intel wireless autorun app load only once after the machine is built to allow the import of the settings but never run again. RunOnce reg key do it or RunOnceEx?
Best way to implement (as my CMDLINES.txt with REG ADD dont seem to work)?

Cheers

riprep.sif partial dump -----------------------------
[data]
floppyless = "1"
msdosinitiated = "1"
OriSrc = "\\%SERVERNAME%\RemInst\%INSTALLPATH%\%MACHINETYPE%"
OriTyp = "4"
LocalSourceOnCD = 1
DisableAdminAccountOnDomainJoin = 1

[Unattended]
OemSkipEula=Yes
OemPreinstall=Yes
FileSystem = LeaveAlone
ExtendOEMPartition = 0
TargetPath = \WINDOWS
InstallFilesPath = "\\%SERVERNAME%\RemInst\%INSTALLPATH%\%MACHINETYPE%"
LegacyNIC = 1

END --------
Note: There is no [GuiRunOnce] Section

Last edited:
Both RunOnce and RunOnceEx will give you the same outcome... it's just that RunOnceEx gives you a small GUI window with an arrow as it goes down through each item listed in RunOnceEx. Either will work. I'm not sure I completely understand what it is you are trying to do. Maybe you can post the script you are trying to use through cmdlines.txt to give me an idea. Later!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back