ripping streaming audio

F

Franky

Hi

Is there a way of ripping streaming audio into wav (songs from a radio) ???

Greetz Franky

download one of a number of programs that allow you to record off of your sound card. (whatever came with your cd burning software should do it). hit record and go!

I use roxio easy cd creator so can I do it with that ? I heard of a program that automaticly selects the songs out iof the stream and only records them does anybody know it ?

Cd creator should do it if you have platinum with the wave editor. Most of the programs you speak of work only for Shoutcast streams. I don't know if that is what you want to capture?

Yep that's it shoutcast do you know of a place where I can download it ?

Tnx Franky

Try Cnet and look for a program called streamripper. I think that's the name. that should be the easiest way, the above method will still work though

btw, where did you get that cool little white box with an x in it.

Just kidding...

Wait a minute doesn't shoutcast block you from ripping their streaming audio?

Supposedly streamripper works, I haven't tried it, I don't use shoutcast. I tried it for something else and it didn't work

try this

If your sound card is decent try running a cable out of the line out on your sound card or the speeker jack and then running it into the line in turn your audio way down to avoid feedback and then hit record. no program can stop you from doing this.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back