Ripping and Burning DVD's

DeadEyeLachrymal

OSNN Newbie
I need to know how to Rip DVD's onto my computer (I've heard you need a DVD Decrypter, which I have.)
and I need to know how to Burn those files in order to make a DVD out of it. Anyone have a clue?

Oh yeah, Anyone know how to be able to leave Movies they burn onto the computer to share with people?

Anyone's comments will be greatly appreciated.

delete the sharing part...that is illegal and not allowed here

Please don't mutiple threads about the same thing please.

Edit: Second post now deleted.

"Violation of these guidelines will result in a warning being issued, persistent warnings will result in either a permanent or temporary ban. The action that is taken will depend on the severity of the violation."

Get a life LEE.

The duplicate thread has been deleted. Quick note to those who posted in it: In the future don't. Duplicate threads will be removed, so any posts indicating it's a duplicate are quite simply; pointless.

As for the question at hand, as you've noted the guidelines, I won't point them out again other than to say piracy and any activity linked to it is not allowed here. This includes the sharing of copyrighted material such as movies.

DeadEyeLachrymal said:
"Violation of these guidelines will result in a warning being issued, persistent warnings will result in either a permanent or temporary ban. The action that is taken will depend on the severity of the violation."

Get a life LEE.
I have one now if you want to take this outside then say so.

1. Skip the "file-sharing" part. It will only get you into trouble.
2. To backup a DVD that you own (I have kids and they manage to destroy DVDs):

Everything you need and need to know can be found at www.dvdshrink.org

The program is FREE, it is very easy to use, it is fast and flexible.
Bear in mind that you will need about 12 GB of free disc space.

Lee said:
I have one now if you want to take this outside then say so.
Give it a rest. Any more pathetic retorts from anyone in this thread will result in it being closed.

what is it with peoples this evening, they lost their banter hat?

Alcohol120% is good too. I tried the trial version recently on a DVD [I purchased legitimately] that the kids have wrecked.

Both the Sony "Drag and Drop CD-DVD" utility and Shrink DVD would not copy it, however A'120% imaged the DVD as was and made a copy. Basically the other two utils on encountering the error just dump the process A'120% carried on and made the image with the error.

OK so the error was still there but the film is now on a new disk with no scratches, jam or glue!!

I'd definitely recommend A'120%. It's worth mentioning that I made the copy on the 1st attempt within about 2 minutes of installing the programme - it's simple to use and very logical.

The trial version is available via majorgeeks.com, there don't seem to be any disabled features on the trial and infact I don't know what limitations the trial does have (time expire maybe???).

Also it seems there are other DVD/CD utils with A'120% but I haven't got into it yet - virtual DVD drives seems to be a feature.

Mubbers

Mubbers said:
Alcohol120% is good too. I tried the trial version recently on a DVD [I purchased legitimately] that the kids have wrecked.

Both the Sony "Drag and Drop CD-DVD" utility and Shrink DVD would not copy it, however A'120% imaged the DVD as was and made a copy. Basically the other two utils on encountering the error just dump the process A'120% carried on and made the image with the error.

OK so the error was still there but the film is now on a new disk with no scratches, jam or glue!!

I'd definitely recommend A'120%. It's worth mentioning that I made the copy on the 1st attempt within about 2 minutes of installing the programme - it's simple to use and very logical.

The trial version is available via majorgeeks.com, there don't seem to be any disabled features on the trial and infact I don't know what limitations the trial does have (time expire maybe???).

Also it seems there are other DVD/CD utils with A'120% but I haven't got into it yet - virtual DVD drives seems to be a feature.

Mubbers
thats probably becuase the dvd was encrypted, you should use dvd decrypter for that

Scott Thomas said:
Use DVD X Copy, it is extremely easy to use.
that program never worked for me well, also when it does, it puts a screen in the begining of the dvd that says that you copied the dvd using dvd x copy, and if i paid for a program i would not have that on a dvd, it ruins it! theres a crack out there to remove this screen. i still dont like this program though dvdshrink is the best now supports dvd-9 what else could you want?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back