• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Rip Videos From TV

Videos: Use a tv-card so that you can watch tv on your pc and then you can simply record everthing to your hdd.
DVD: Need a bunch of progs, do a search...

If I understand you right, you want to record a video on your hdd?? If so then connect your tv-out from your vid-card to the tv-in from your vcr.

J

john30uk

no it wont he cant produce a tv picture on p.c with out tv card or new graphic card that supports that.

the tv-out will only play his p.c movies or desktop on tv wont go other way.

i got new g-force4 with tv-out and video-in and stil cant record tv as no way of modulation tv signal without dedicated device but i can record a video tape to hdd using video-in.

DVD ripping is not hard, you need to have a program to recognize VOBs and the copy them, then you need to convert the VOBs to a normal compressed format, then line up the video and audio and you are done. just takes processing power.

G

G-Lizard86

i havent got a vidcard wit video in, but i have a request, is there someone who lives in holland, and can rip from mtv, cuz i'm a huge fan of Green Lizard, and they have a new single called Wrong, but since i can't rip and i can't find the clip anywhere on the internet, is there anyone who can help me by ripping it....?????

G

G-Lizard86

cool man...dankje...ik kan alleen Turn Around vinden van hun weetjewel....dusse als je dat zou willen doen ben ik je eeuwig dankbaar...:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies