RIP Queen Mother

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
The queens mum, ie the queen mother, has just died.
She was 101.

My wife was born & raised in the small village of Shipton-U-Wychwood, in Oxfordshire, Engalnd.

I was a young memeber of the US Air Force stationed at good old RAF Upper Heyford when I met her and we married in Oct 1969.

We have been stationed in England 3 times and our most recent visit to the palace was in October of 2001.

The Queen Mother was a grand old lady and a legend in her own right at the time we got married.

She proved to be a pilar of strength thru the Princess Di tragedy and more recently Princess Margret's death.

We are truely saddened by the death of this great lady.

May God Bless her soul
:( :( :( :(

I haven't been to the palace since 1997, heh.
Dad met the queen n that. zzz.

I had a broken arm and a grade 1 haircut.
My parents weren't amused.

RIP Queen Mother.

I had the pleasure of watching her thru the war and onwards.
She was brought up 4 miles down the road from where I live, (Glamis Castle). She was well known by all and sundry in this area, and to-day will be the loss of a grand old friend.
God take care of you Mam.

My mother-in-law(God bless her) met the queen
My brother-in-law has met Prince Charles
My wife (as a wee pup) has met Princess Margret

The only thing I saw at the palace in Oct was the Royal Horse's
_ hit!

Heh???

My dads mates with Prince Charles as he used to my dads boss...hah!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back