Right clickky

N

Not Bman

Not sure if this was asked before cause i cant find it but anyways...

How do i customize this window, like take some stuff out and add?

yep its acontext menu, not sure how you can change it. but try a tweaking program?

Many programs have a setting somewhere in their options whether to enable "shell integration" or not.
If you can't find it in there you'll have to search the registry for these strings. Most of them are found in

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ *\ shellex\ ContextMenuHandlers
and
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ Folder\ shellex\ ContextMenuHandlers

You can delete the subkeys you don't want. Export the keys first just to be on the safe side.

You didn't doubt, did you? ;)

Like your new sig, but did you reread the 3rd line in the pic?

yoyo, I looked through those places in the registry to try and get rid of something specifically from the context menu of my Recycle Bin, but I didn't find anything pertaining to it. Can you help me out?

Enyo, can you give me some direction on how to find the Recycle Bin in the left pane? I don't see it clearly labeled as such, and I'm not too familiar with all of the extensions.

As you said in the other thread you want to remove the Treesize entry from the menu of the recycle bin.

It is called from HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder. Don't think there is a special setting for the recycle bin context menu.
You could try to delete the entry from HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell and restore it at HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell. Should not appear in the Recycle Bin menu afterwards ( not for MyComputer as well).

yoyo, your second suggestion worked. ContextEdit will definitely be useful for other things though, thanks for the help guys.

I'v been looking around and i cant find it!

Those 2 places you said to look only have one and i took it out and there still there.

I just installed WinRAR and now it added all these things and i want them to be gone.

Look at this, this is what i mean!

winrar can add the context menu and make it cascade. so you would only have one enrty winrar which will cascade in all the different options.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back