Right click problems!

Leo

OSNN Addict
I've installed today a driver for my Intel[r] 82810 graphics controller and every time I right click anywhere in my desktop it takes a while for it to open up. I've tried rolling back to the previous driver and still had the same problem.
The symptoms are kind of like when you have too many applications running but this happens even after a fresh boot and I’ve also have my whole OS tweaked so there's NOTHING starting up that might be conflicting with system performance. I’m also running 256MB RAM and my system performs really well.
One thing that i've noticed is the extra options that appeared on the menu like the graphics option and the dysplay modes that didn't use to be there before.

Does anybody know what's going on?

Thanks

Not yet,(Dam it!) i will be trying that right now.

Thanks!

Hey Hipster, i just did a system restore and it solved my problem.
Thanks!
I didn't really wanted to get rid of the update but after i restored the system i really saw how much that freaking update was using my RAM.

For you people that own the same graphics controller, that update is crap, only download if you really need it.

Thanks a lot and sorry for wasting a thread on this!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back