right click on active desktop

E

Emanuele

hello there!
how do I finalize my acive desktop..? I mean. I can`t use the cursor any more to get a group of icons....and it does not have anymore the right click of the desktop but of a normal internet page.
I understand that`s what t is...but is there any way to have the normal right click?

Thanks

There is no way you can have the dektop normal right click if you lock your active desktop.
To unlock go to Control Panel > Display . .
Click Desktop Tab > Click Customize Desktop . .
Click Web Tab > Untick Lock Desktop Items

With the desktop item unlock . . any time you hoover to the top of your screen you will see a grey bar . . on the left you have the option to Customize Desktop (opening Display Property) and also if you wish to have a split screen for your Active Desktop and icons.

With the split screen, you will have the normal desktop right click on the left part of the desktop.

djwhite

OSNN Senior Addict
You can use the normal Right Click if your active desktop doesn't cover the entire desktop. For example I have active desktop stuff on the right and the left but nothing in the centre, so I made to separate html files and I can still use the normal right click in the centre of the screen.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut