right click commands

T

theloniousmonk

Hi guys,could someone tell me how i can get the move to command on the right click of the mouse?

I want to move some programs and stuff to a new partition i just created,thanks in advance.

goto your c: drive open documents and settings folder, open the folder of the user name u want to add them to, there should be a hidden folder in there called sendto open that and make a shortcut to anywhere u would like to send files to with the right click command. IE; D: drive.

How to show hidden files if u can't see them. open any folder my documents will work. click tools/folder options then click the view tab, scroll down where is says hidden files and folders and click show hidden files and folders, click apply then ok.

If you change the extension of the attached file from .txt to .reg and doubleclick it, it will add the options Copy To and Move To to the rightclick menu. In case you want only the Move To option delete the last two lines.

(And just in case you don't know in most cases it is not possible to move programs without reinstalling them.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back