Riddle

E

Eve

ok, haven't even managed to figure this one out myself, have gone through it word for word but can't figure it out. Maybe one of you can put my mind at rest.

RIDDLE THAT'LL KILL YOUR BRAIN

This is going to make you so MAD!

There are two words that end with "gry".
Angry is one and hungry is another.
What is the third word.
Everyone uses it every day and
Everyone knows what it means.
If you have been listening,
I have already told you what the word is.

PS: I know this says "two words" I'm not sure if that is the answer to the riddle or just a typo from the person who e-mailed it to me.

Originally posted by Eve
There are two words that end with "gry".
Angry is one and hungry is another.
[SIZE=+1]What[/SIZE] is the third word.
Everyone uses it every day and
Everyone knows what it means.
If you have been listening,
I have already told you what the word is.

The word is WHAT. :D

lmao my g/f came home with that like a month or so ago the actual answer is GRY lol its a word cant remember what it means but looked it up that day on net lol
went to ask.com even tho i hate the site lol and i put in the riddle sorrta lol and it spit the riddle out at me with the answer hehehe

The word is WHAT. :D

lol 1 prob with that answer lol i tried it dont work no G r or y in what lol

The riddle says there are TWO words that end in gry, and WHAT is the third word. That means that the third wordis... WHAT. like people are saying alreay

As Stircrazy said in their first post the third word is rgy. I check it out for myself and Stircrazy is right. Copy the riddle and then paste in the search box at the site that I've got a link to and see what u get.

well the answer can be found here

:rolleyes: But it did not say what is the third word that end with "gry". It said "what is the third word".

A play on words. :D

Plus... we all know it and use it every day. Hmmmmm... "gry", I don't think we all knew that. Nor do we use it everyday.

Anywho... ;)

truthefully i never heard 1 person say gree just words that ryme it lol angry agree and so on But well thats what comes up lol and is the answer to the riddle weather we say it or not it asks for the 3rd word that ends in gry in the riddle lol it says that there are 3 and names 2 and then says what is the 3rd in the riddle lol

ohwell lol i hated that riddle anyway when my girl brought it home lol

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Yes Eve has created, "Gerneral Mayhem". :p

The riddle doesn't say there are three words that end in gry, it says there are two, it is not a typo!!!
Gonaads is right.

Thread closed... damn riddle thinggy busting meh ballz :p

its there to confuzzle you!

MdSalih

Originally posted by Eve
What is the third word.

Something i just noticed... in a grammatical meaning... 'WHAT' is the third word... there is no '?' (question mark at the end) so therefore 'What' is the third word ;)

MdSalih

P.S. Some words in the oxford dictionary which end in 'GRY' :p

aggry: A glass bead found buried in the ground in Africa. A word of unknown origin. Seemingly always used attributively, as in aggry beads.

braggry: A variant form of braggery.

conyngry: An obsolete dialectal variant of conyger, itself an obsolete term meaning 'rabbit warren'.

gry: The smallest unit in Locke's proposed decimal system of linear measurement, being the tenth of a line, the hundredth of an inch, and the thousandth of a ('philosophical') foot. Also the grunt of a pig, an insignificant trifle, or a verb meaning to roar.

iggry: Egyptian colloquial Arabic pronunciation of ijri: 'Hurry up!', brought back after the First World War by members of British and Australian forces who had fought in Egypt.

mawgry: from Old French: being regarded with displeasure.

meagry: Having a meager appearance.

nangry: A variant form of angry.

podagry: Dodder, or the condition of a plant infested with it.

puggry: A variant form of puggree, a light scarf wound around a hat or helmet to protect the head from the sun.

enjoy :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back