Riaa Poll

Looks like the votes are in>

Answer Percentage

Yes. I think hearing the collective pleas of these varied artists will make me see the other side of file-sharing. 2%

Maybe. Since I respect some of these artists, I will consider the detrimental aspects of downloading music without paying for it. 6%

No. The complaints of spoiled millionaires won't stop me from downloading a few songs from the Internet. 64%

I already agree with the viewpoint of the artists and do not trade or download music files on the Internet. 6%

My music taste veers far from the mainstream that these artists represent and my favorite artists support online file-sharing, since they know it helps spread their music to prospective fans. 22%

Total votes 4121

Not looking good for poor Britney. Almost makes you want to cry............almost.

There are countless other options that could be included in this survey. Here is one I would add:

I respect some of these artists and their concerns, however I feel that they are ignorant of the technology and its potential uses, and that their participation in this campaign is fueled by promises of good favor in the sight of their respective record labels. Therefore, my stance on this issue will not be swayed by such propaganda.

the rating now stand at
No. The complaints of spoiled millionaires won't stop me from downloading a few songs from the Internet. 61% hahahahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back