revovering text messages

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
any way to recover texts over the internet?

I think it can be done through sim cards but that wouldn't work if you have a new phone

I have been using Microsoft MyPhone for just that Perris.
Works great for backing up and restoring texts.

My Phone

Yeah, the amount of times I wipe my device this thing has really been a life saver.
Has some other cool stuff as well like ringing your phone if you lose it, even if it is on silent :D

When I was still running Windows Mobile I used an autobackup service called Dashwire. It backed up SMS, MMS, Contacts, Video's I took, Photos I took and a few other tidbits. All for free too btw.

EDIT:

Looks like dashwire got gobbled up by best buy. Shame. Look's like my account still works though, so if you are interested I can delete all my stuff on there and give you the login credentials and you an change the PW and have the account. I don't need it anymore at all.

When I was still running Windows Mobile I used an autobackup service called Dashwire. It backed up SMS, MMS, Contacts, Video's I took, Photos I took and a few other tidbits. All for free too btw.

EDIT:

Looks like dashwire got gobbled up by best buy. Shame. Look's like my account still works though, so if you are interested I can delete all my stuff on there and give you the login credentials and you an change the PW and have the account. I don't need it anymore at all.
thanx for the offer but I'm good with myphone

btw

does iphone have a similar app?

how about android?

sprint wants to give me an android but then I won't be able to get a free windows 7 when or if it's ever released,

I don't know about the iPhone, but for Android there are a few autobackup services available. The one I'm currently using is not web accessible though, it just backs up to an account and recovers to the same account on any other Android phone that installs the app and logs in with credentials. It's possible though that some of the other autobackup apps might have web interfaces too though, I've not looked into all that much.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back