Revolutions on DVD

You're right, that cover blows. And I will be waiting for the box set as well. :D

You guys mean the Trilogy set, right?

Considering my sig, I should have seen the third one, but haven't got round to it yet!

They all rocked, no matter what anyon else says :)

Agreed. Could have been better, but it would have never ever lived up to the hype even if it had been the best film ever.

Some of the best films I have ever seen, I saw with no hype ;)

Electronic Punk said:
Some of the best films I have ever seen, I saw with no hype ;)
That's true, because the hype makes you have huge expectations for a movie, and hence, it doesn't live up to them.

I think they would have been great if they had stayed true to the 1st one instead of making it a blah love romance :/

sorry not really bashing ... I was just kinda dissappointed is all ...

Its not just the movie companies responsable for hype, the press and fans have quite a lot to do with it. In this day of instant news, internet sneak peaks, script leaks. Its almost impossible to keep a well known film under wraps.
The only way to get a film out these days with no hype is if no one (or not many) people care about it

At the end of the day, its important as to whether or not a film is enjoyable or not, and I enjoyed watching it.

Electronic Punk said:
At the end of the day, its important as to whether or not a film is enjoyable or not, and I enjoyed watching it.
Exactly, right on!

I still haven't seen the third movie. I'll most likely get it on dvd, but they need to change that cover!

I think that the cover for Revolutions is damn cool :cool:.
It aint bad.. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back