Revolutions on DVD

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
You're right, that cover blows. And I will be waiting for the box set as well. :D

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
Considering my sig, I should have seen the third one, but haven't got round to it yet!

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Agreed. Could have been better, but it would have never ever lived up to the hype even if it had been the best film ever.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Electronic Punk said:
Some of the best films I have ever seen, I saw with no hype ;)
That's true, because the hype makes you have huge expectations for a movie, and hence, it doesn't live up to them.

Xie

- geek -
I think they would have been great if they had stayed true to the 1st one instead of making it a blah love romance :/

sorry not really bashing ... I was just kinda dissappointed is all ...

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Its not just the movie companies responsable for hype, the press and fans have quite a lot to do with it. In this day of instant news, internet sneak peaks, script leaks. Its almost impossible to keep a well known film under wraps.
The only way to get a film out these days with no hype is if no one (or not many) people care about it

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
At the end of the day, its important as to whether or not a film is enjoyable or not, and I enjoyed watching it.

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Electronic Punk said:
At the end of the day, its important as to whether or not a film is enjoyable or not, and I enjoyed watching it.
Exactly, right on!

funky dredd

OSNN Veteran Addict
I still haven't seen the third movie. I'll most likely get it on dvd, but they need to change that cover!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniew